On-Demand Registration is now open!
What is "On Demand"?
The "On Demand" feature gives you access to the releasable presentations and handouts from the 64th Annual Fuze Conference to view at your own convenience. Accessing these presentations from the conference allows you to gain valuable insights from the fuze community.
The registration fee covers access to all materials approved for release for ongoing viewing.
Releasable presentations include:
- U.S. Air Force S&T Strategy, George Jolly
- Design of a Test Methodology to Simulate Rain Environments, Richard Johnson
- Detonation Transfer Reliability, David Pray
- Exploding Foil Initiator Development, David Pray
- Opening Remarks, Thomas Harward
- U.S. Army Armaments Center S& T Strategy, Robert Alston
- Novel 2nd Environment Sensor for Next-Generation Weapons, Matthew Grubs
- Low Voltage Polymer Multi-Layer Capacitor Development and Characterization, Joshua Dye
- New Fuzing Solutions for Improved Safety and Operational Capabilities, Max Perrin
- Cannon Caliber Fuze Setter Overview, Tyler Wilson
- Effects of Orientation & Boundary Condition on Encapsulated Electronics, Caleb White
- Conformal Antenna Design for Proximity Fuzes, Simsek Demir
Please register with a complete and accurate email address. You will receive an email confirmation as soon as your registration has been processed. Payment must be made at the time of registration. Registrations will not be taken over the phone.
After registering, attendees can expect to receive an immediate receipt of the event. Login information for the virtual platform will be sent to attendees approx. 24 hours after registration being processed.
If you have questions regarding registration or if you require assistance, please contact Andrew Peters at email@example.com.
Includes NDIA members and affiliates (NTSA, PSA, WID)
Registration Cancellation Policy
Cancellations received by Thursday, April 29 will receive a refund minus a $100 cancellation fee. For registrations under $100, a $25 cancellation fee will apply. No refunds will be given for cancellations received after Thursday, April 29. Please contact Andrew Peters at firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel. Substitutions are also welcome in lieu of cancellation. Refunds will not be given for no shows. Login sharing is strictly prohibited.
Credential Sharing Policy
By registering for the 64th Annual Fuze Conference, you understand that sharing login credentials and passwords is strictly prohibited. Sharing your login credentials means lending your username and password to someone else or using someone else's username and password to gain access to any 64th Annual Fuze Conference On-Demand content.
NDIA is committed to providing a professional environment free from physical, psychological and verbal harassment. NDIA will not tolerate harassment of any kind, including but not limited to harassment based on ethnicity, religion, disability, physical appearance, gender, or sexual orientation. This policy applies to all participants and attendees at NDIA conferences, meetings, and events. Harassment includes offensive gestures and verbal comments, deliberate intimidation, stalking, following, inappropriate photography and recording, sustained disruption of talks or other events, inappropriate physical contact, and unwelcome attention. Participants requested to cease harassing behavior are expected to comply immediately, and failure will serve as grounds for revoking access to the NDIA event.