22nd Annual Science & Engineering Technology Conference
4/26/2022 - 4/28/2022
Theme : Technology for the Future Fight - Focusing S&T on Operational Needs
Event Type : Conference
Event Code : 2720
The United States and our Allies have been able to count on a decisive technological advantage for more than 40 years. In today’s complex world we see challenges to our technological superiority from multiple sources. Our competitors are investing in technologies and developing capabilities that are directly designed to counter U.S. warfighting advantages, while simultaneously facing the difficulties operating in austere and remote environments.
This is an inclusive conference, open to both Defense and Commercial companies and businesses of all sizes. Representatives from academic institutions are also invited to attend.
*Please note: The final day of the conference is classified and will take place at the U.S. Southern Command Headquarters. The unclassified portions of this event are open to the press.
- Network with leaders from the S&ET Community and the Department of Defense
- Develop the essential role of science and engineering within the future of warfare
- Contribute to the theoretical and practical development of innovative technologies
- Explore dynamic displays that feature forthcoming technologies
- Participate in collaborative conversations within both classified and unclassified settings
*Numbers are based on 2019 conference attendance.