The National Defense Industrial Association and its Expeditionary Warfare Division welcome professional media members to cover the 27th Annual Expeditionary Warfare Conference, which is being held Feb. 22-24 at the Hilton Crystal City at Washington Reagan National Airport.
- Media should register online. For registration information, contact Tiffiney Smith at NDIA: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Qualified media are those journalists who work for a full-fledged news organization. Credentials include press passes, business cards, letters of verification, a copy of or link to published work, a masthead with the media member’s name.
- Freelance media are asked to provide a letter or email from the outlet they are representing or, if working independently, a statement of editorial work.
- Event organizers will refuse press access to anyone who does not meet these requirements.
- People who MAY NOT register as media include those in advertising, marketing, business development and business operations including executives, publishers, analysts and public relations personnel.
- Anyone found registered fraudulently as media will have their access revoked and will need to register as a paid participant to keep access to EWC.
ACCESS AND RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
- Upon registration, you will receive access as a media participant in EWC. This information will come via email. If you do not receive it, let Tiffiney Smith (tsmith@NDIA.org) know as soon as possible.
- The event’s scheduled sessions are on the record and open to media. Please identify yourself as a journalist and your media outlet when asking questions.
- There are no embargo restrictions at the event.
- Public Affairs Office points of contact will assist with requests for interviews with government speakers or participants. NDIA points of contact will assist with requests for interviews with the association’s officials.
- Social media info for this conference will be provided soon.
PHOTOGRAPHY, VIDEOGRAPHY, AUDIO
Audio or video recording of conference sessions is allowed for personal and individual use only by the media. However, these recordings may not be disseminated, posted online or rebroadcast in any format.
For registration: Tiffiney Smith, NDIA Meeting Manager: (703) 247-2554 tsmith@NDIA.org
For media information: Contact media@NDIA.org