Gain visibility and increase your brand exposure by becoming a conference exhibitor or sponsor! Our exhibition space provides the perfect platform for you to showcase your products and services to a diverse audience of industry leaders, government officials, and researchers. Don't miss this chance to elevate your organization's profile and connect with leading minds in the CBRN community.
NEW! This year CBRN exhibitors can expect some sessions to take place on the show floor, breakfast in the hall each morning as well as lunch and two evening receptions (Monday and Tuesday).
Cost to Exhibit:
NDIA Corporate Member rate: $3,000 per 10x10’
Non-Corporate Member rate: $3,500 per 10x10’
Purchase your booth space today by visiting: https://exhibits.ndia.org/cbrn2023 and click on “Buy A Booth.” To access an existing account but need your password, click on “Forgot Password” and it will be sent to you. To become a new exhibitor, click here to create an account.
Exhibit Space Includes:
- Two complimentary full conference registrations for exhibit personnel, per 10' x 10'
- Fabric back and side walls and 7" x 44" ID sign
- 24 hour security
- Company profile online and in mobile app
- All networking social functions
- All scheduled meal events including breakfasts, lunches, etc.
- The facility is not carpeted, floor covering is required. Tables, chairs, and electricity are not included with the booth and can be rented through NDIA official partners. The Exhibitor Service Manual will be avaliable by the end of April.
Any exhibit and sponsorship questions? Please contact Abby Abdala email@example.com