The National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA) and U.S. Indo-Pacific Command welcomes your abstract submission for poster presentation at the 2024 Pacific Operational Science & Technology (POST) Conference. The conference examines the theme: Posturing for Tomorrow - Partnered / Positioned / Prepared
Practitioners and academics, Program Managers, and S&T leaders are invited to submit brief, high-impact abstracts of technical accomplishments and research-based recommendations relevant to the theme and presentation topics outlined below.
Deadline for submissions: November 28, 2023
- Abstracts must be unclassified and cleared for public release
- Abstracts should fall into one of the following topic focus areas:
- Quantum Science
- Future Generation Wireless Technology (FutureG)
- Advanced Materials
- Trusted AI and Autonomy
- Integrated Network Systems-of-Systems
- Space Technology
- Renewable Energy Generation and Storage
- Advanced Computing and Software
- Human-Machine Interface
- Directed Energy
- Integrated Sensing and Cyber
How to Submit:
An automated confirmation will be sent upon submission. Notifications will be sent electronically in December 2023.
Please note: Submitting an abstract is a professional commitment. If the abstract is accepted, the Author commits to attend the event in-person. If an Author is unable to attend the conference, then it is incumbent upon him or her to find a substitute. Authors are responsible for obtaining appropriate public release for their presentations.
Associate Director, Divisions