NTSA offers three levels of corporate membership, ensuring that there is an option that best matches you and your organization.
- Sustaining– $5,000 in annual dues
- Regular – $1,250, $2,500, or $3,750 in annual dues depending on the number of employees in the training and simulation segment of the company
- Associate– $500 in annual dues, for educational institutions, foundations, and companies with fewer than 20 employees in the training and simulation segment of the company
CORE CORPORATE BENEFITS
- Access to NTSA Connect, NTSA's online community for modeling, simulation, and training professionals
- Reduced registration fees for all NTSA & NDIA events, for all linked employees
- Hyperlinked listing as a member on the NTSA website
- Subscription to National Defense, NDIA’s award-winning magazine, for all linked employees
- Subscription to “Training Industry News,” NTSA’s monthly e-newsletter, for all linked employees
- Opportunity to participate in various NTSA and I/ITSEC initiatives
UPPER-LEVEL CORPORATE BENEFITS
Though all NTSA Corporate Members are allowed to select booth space for I/ITSEC before the general public, additional benefits and discounts related to I/ITSEC vary by membership level.
- Sustaining Members select booth space during I/ITSEC and throughout December and January, and receive a 10% discount on that booth space as well as numerous other benefits (see below).
- Regular Members select booth space in early to mid-February (approximate) and receive a 5% discount on that booth space.
- Associate Members select booth space in mid-to-late February (approximate) but do not receive a discount on that booth space.
SUSTAINING CORPORATE BENEFITS
Sustaining Members enjoy additional benefits only available with the top level of NTSA Corporate Membership.
- Seat on the NTSA Executive Committee
- Invitation to I/ITSEC Executive Dinner and Membership Lunch
- Booth highlighted in I/ITSEC Pocket Guide
- Recognition on signage, ribbons, Exhibit Guide, and other I/ITSEC publications
- Access to Executive Dining Area at I/ITSEC, including two lunch tickets per day plus morning and afternoon access to informal meeting space with coffee service
- Mega Directory listing that connects suppliers to customers in industry and DoD
Contact Carol Dwyer at cdwyer@NDIA.org or (703) 247-9471 with any questions.